We tailor our services to the specific needs of our clients, relieving them of the responsibility for daily back office tasks, and ensuring that their operations run smoothly and effectively. Our clients share in the resources of AdminiTrust and the expertise of our staff, resulting from a combined total of over 25 years of administrative and foundation experience. AdminiTrust offers assistance in the following areas.
- bookkeeping, bill payment, bank statement reconciliation
- consolidation and recording of information from client’s investment managers
- document preservation and data storage
- preparation of quarterly financial statements
- filing of state and federal regulatory documents
- monitoring of compliance with IRS regulations
- processing of proposals, including due diligence, data management, correspondence and communication with applicants
- analysis of proposals to determine fit with foundation funding interests
- assembly of proposals for board review
- preparation and transmittal of grant payments
- evaluation and tracking of grantee reports
- individual Web pages for foundations
- hosting meetings of the board, or meetings with professional advisors or grantees
- consolidating information and coordinating communication between the client and other professional advisors
- timely assembly of financial information, collaboration with client’s accountant for the filing of state and federal returns
- filing of quarterly excise taxes
We do not offer tax or legal advice.
AdminiTrust holds client information in confidence. Our systems and procedures are designed with privacy and security as a priority. We approach our work with respect for the trust our clients place in us.